I couldn’t pinpoint the moment when I decided to start doing cereal reviews for my blog; maybe it was when I saw Maple Bacon Donut and Chicken & Waffles cereal next to each other in the same display. In any case, given my lifelong fondness for cereal and my regular consumption of it, it seemed like a logical step to take.
These reviews will appear at a slower rate than my soda reviews, because sadly, single-serving cereal samples aren’t much of a thing, and I’m not going to fill my cupboard with half-eaten boxes of cereal for the sake of writing more reviews. But it’s going to be fun, and it’s an excuse, if any were needed, to try some cereals I might not have otherwise.
Cereals are grouped below by company:
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Blasted Shreds
- Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Fillows
- Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- Raisin Nut Bran
- Frosted Mini-Wheats Fruit Medley
- Hi! Happy Inside Bold Blueberry
- Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon
- Wild Berry Froot Loops
- Honey Bunches of Oats Chicken & Waffles
- Honey Bunches of Oats Maple Bacon Donut
- Nutter Butter
- Sour Patch Kids